Booth Space Costs
Booth space cost is $35 per square foot
Cost of space does not include the following: rigging or machinery moving, unpacking, erection or repacking of displays, utilities (i.e. electrical, water, gas, compressed air, telephone, booth decoration, furniture, carpet). Exhibitors may order these services from the official show contractor, Freeman, through the online service kit.
Required Deposit & Payments
- A 50% deposit is required with the application. If paying deposit by check or ACH, it must arrive within 10 days of application date. Please note that no space assignments will be made unless payment is received with the application.
- Final payments are due by November 18, 2022.
- All payments must be made in U.S. Dollars. Submit your credit card payment using our online payment system, ACH or mail your check made payable to NADA:
National Automobile Dealer Association
8484 Westpark Drive, Suite 500
Tysons, VA 22102
An Outstanding Investment - see what's included in your booth cost
Your $35 per sq. ft. booth rate includes the following benefits that add value for your marketing dollars:
- Online eBooth listing of your company on nadashow.org from assignment until July 2022.
- Program directory listing (Company name and booth number).
- Mobile app listing - including company name, product info and booth location.
- Pre-show and post-show mailing lists of registered Dealers, Managers, Internationals and Allied Industry Affiliates.
- Special exhibitor housing rates negotiated by NADA at official hotels.
- Press conference opportunities
- Ongoing Expo Updates with latest news and information.
- Shuttle bus transportation during the show.
- Show logo for use in NADA Show-related marketing activities.
- Ongoing pre-event promotions from NADA via web, email, news wires, print materials, direct mail and social media.
- Four complimentary exhibitor badges per 100 sq. ft. of space, up to a maximum of 60 badges per booth.