- When & where is the NADA Show 2023 being held?
Join us January 26–29 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center,
650 S. Griffin St., Dallas, TX 75202
Education & events are held Thursday–Sunday
NADA Expo is open Friday–Sunday
- Who should attend?
There’s something for everyone who owns, operates and works within the franchised new-car dealerships industry. This show is not open to the general public.
- What are the NADA Show 2023 registration rates?
Registration rates for the full 4-day Show are listed on the attendee registration page. Please note day passes are not offered.
- How do I register to attend NADA Show 2023?
Attendees encouraged to register via the attendee registration page. Registration may also be made via mail. (Learn how on the attendee registration page.) Onsite registration will be available in Dallas during the Show, however, we strongly recommend attendees register online to save time and money. Early bird rates end Sept. 16, 2023.
- May I attend NADA Show even if I am not a member of NADA?
Yes! However, NADA members receive a discounted rate. Learn about joining NADA. If you have additional questions about NADA membership, please contact the membership department via email at email@example.com or call 800.557.6232.
- What types of payment are accepted for NADA Show registration?
We accept all major forms of credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover) for online and onsite registration. If registering by mail, you must submit a personal check, along with your printed registration form.
- How do I register a guest?
You may register them via the attendee registration page. Guest registration includes all benefits of a full 4-day registration, with access to the NADA Expo Floor, all NADA Main Stage Sessions and the Education program, plus the Welcome Reception. Guests are permitted for Dealers/Managers/International registration types only. Guests of Allied Industry must register in the Allied Industry category.
- Does NADA offer a student registration rate?
NADA does not offer a student rate.
- May I bring my child/children to the NADA Show?
Children under 18 may attend the Expo, and must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times within the convention center and on convention center property. Registration for children is complimentary and must be done onsite. All children, except infants in backpacks or slings, must be registered and badged to be admitted to the Expo. Children under 18 are not permitted on the Expo floor during move-in/out. For your safety, strollers are not allowed in the Expo hall at any time.
- Can I make changes to my attendee registration?
Yes, all changes to attendee registration details such as name, company, address, etc. will need to be done directly with Maritz. This change must be made in writing by emailing Maritz at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no deadline for making these types of changes to your registration.
- What is NADA’s cancellation policy for attendee registrations?
To cancel your NADA Show attendee registration, please email email@example.com by Dec. 16, 2022 to receive a full refund minus a $50 processing fee. After this date no refund will be given for any reason. You are responsible for cancelling your hotel reservation.
AT THE SHOW
- Where can I find a listing of scheduled events?
Check out our Schedule At-a-Glance. Schedule is subject to change. Be sure to confirm dates, times and locations. Complete information will be printed in the Show program distributed onsite to all attendees, as well as listed in our NADA Show mobile app.
- Where and when is the NADA Welcome Reception?
The NADA Show Roundup will take place at Gilley’s Dallas on Thursday, Jan. 26, from 7–10pm. Learn more and/or purchase tickets.
- Where and when is onsite Attendee Registration and check-in?
Attendee Registration is in Lower Lobby C of the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center.
Thursday, Jan. 26: 8am – 6pm
Friday, Jan. 27: 7:30am – 5pm
Saturday, Jan. 28: 8am – 5pm
Sunday, Jan. 29: 8am – 2:30pm
- What are the NADA Show Expo hours and location?
Friday, Jan. 27: 8:30am – 5pm
Saturday, Jan. 28: 8:30am – 5pm
Sunday, Jan. 29: 8:30am – 2:30pm
Halls A–F of the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
- What education programs are being offered?
NADA offers its attendees a wide range of programs, including:
- Workshops (Learn)
- Lecture or interactive sessions — with one or two speakers, or moderated panels — led by NADA-approved experts who provide innovative ideas and new practices within the industry.
- Tracks: Business Essentials & Innovations; Digital Fixed Ops; Human Capital; Leadership; Marketing; and Variable Ops
- Super Sessions (Deep Dive)
- Lecture, theater seating.
- Exchange (Engaged Participation)
- These popular roundtable discussions feature brainstorming and problem-solving among auto industry peers.
- Each Exchange session is based on timely topics selected by attendees, when registering.
- Distinguished Speaker Series (Motivate)
- Theater seating, with high-profile speakers and industry experts.
- Workshops (Learn)
- I’m attending! What event resources should I use?
Schedule sessions and meetings with MySchedule, which will be available starting in early December. Log in using your Badge ID that you'll receive via email after you register.
The NADA Show 2023 app will be available for download — in early January 2023 — from the App Store and Google Play. Use the app to manage your personal agenda, connect with fellow attendees, view session details, submit feedback, access interactive floor maps and much more.
Please note: International Attendees may not have access to the MySchedule portion of the Mobile App due to GDPR restrictions.
- As a first-time attendee, what special session(s) should I attend?
All are welcome to attend Meet NADA on Thursday, Jan. 26 at 10:30am. This orientation offers innovative ways you can learn and network throughout the Show.
- What are the dining options at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center?
NADA works with the Convention Center to setup fun, themed restaurants within the Expo Hall. Check back closer to the event to find out more information on our dining options and locations.
- What is there to do in Dallas?
The ninth largest city in the U.S., has lots of diverse neighborhoods and fabulous restaurants to experience. Explore Dallas.
HOTEL AND TRAVEL
- How do I make or change hotel reservations for the NADA Show?
NADA has partnered with a wide variety of hotels. Hotel rooms should be booked while registering for the NADA Show. Toward the end of the registration process, there will be an option to select your hotel accommodations. Alternatively, hotel reservations can be added later — only after you have registered for NADA Show — but, as room blocks fill quickly, we encourage you to book early. The last day to make hotel reservations at the group rate is Thursday, Jan. 5, 2023
For all changes, please contact our housing and registration team at Maritz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 864.208.8439.
- How do I reserve a block of rooms?
If you are an attendee group interested in reserving 10 or more rooms, please click here to submit your request.
- Where can I find information about airport and transportation needs for NADA Show?
Visit our Travel & Transportation page for information about discounts with our partners, local airports, convention center parking, mass transit and more.
NADA provides free shuttle service between the Convention Center and key hotels within the NADA Show housing block Thursday, Jan. 26 through Sunday, Jan. 29. Check back for the shuttle schedule and routes.