Exhibitor Staff Badges & Hotel Rooms
We welcome your participation in Dallas as an NADA exhibiting partner, and offer our assistance in securing hotel accommodations and acquiring badges for your exhibit personnel. You will be able to register your booth personnel and manage your housing block on the same website. Once your booth space is assigned, you will receive an email from NADA Registration & Housing (email@example.com) with a link and instructions on how to proceed. Please allow up to 10 days from your booth assignment notification to receive this email. Upon logging into the website, you will be able to register all your booth personnel and secure hotel accommodations for nine or fewer rooms, or submit a block request form to NADA Registration & Housing for larger hotel room blocks. View here for a map of Dallas hotels.
Please Note: Cancellation of your booth space will result in automatic cancellation of your housing and exhibitor badges.
ALERT: Avoid impostor or scam emails and phone calls claiming to provide housing services on behalf of NADA for the 2023 NADA Show. Maritz (formerly Experient) is the one and only official housing provider, and can only be accessed via NADA's official Show site via show.nada.org. Also be aware of email or other communications from vendors and contractors offering assistance in the host city. These communications may wrongly suggest that the company is endorsed by or connected with NADA. If you have any questions, contact us.
Important Information and Guidelines
- All exhibitors that book rooms through the NADA hotel block will receive one (1) additional priority point.
- Within 7-10 days of your booth assignment, NADA Registration & Housing will be in touch with you via email with the registration and housing link and information on how to proceed with securing your rooms and badges. Plan to act immediately in order to get one of your preferred hotels. If you delay, you risk not getting into the hotel of your choice. DO NOT DELAY!
- Each exhibiting company will be allotted four (4) complimentary badges for every 100 square feet of space confirmed, up to a maximum of sixty (60) badges per booth. Additional exhibitor badges may be purchased in advance for $450 per badge through January 25, 2023. After that date, the price will increase to $505 per badge.
- Exhibitors wishing to attend NADA Education Sessions may register in the Exhibitor w/Education category for a cost of $685 per badge.
- All badges will be picked up by the individual booth personnel unless your badge allotment is 20+ badges and you select bulk badge pick-up during the registration process.
- Cancellations of Paid Exhibitor Badges made on or before December 16, 2022 are subject to a $50 cancellation charge per person. After this date, no refunds will be issued. NO EXCEPTIONS.
For individual reservations of less than 10 rooms
- You may book nine (9) or fewer rooms using the individual reservations. You will indicate (9) or less the first time you log into the site and verify the contact information. If you require more than nine rooms, please see below for room blocks of 10 or more rooms. Confirmed Exhibitors will receive an email with your password and a web link needed to enter your complimentary exhibitor badges and to reserve your housing. A credit card guarantee will be required at the time each reservation is made. One night’s room and tax per reservation will be charged in January 2023.
- If you require a suite, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. NADA Registration & Housing will follow up with you to verify the details of your suite needs.
- Hotel date or name changes may be done online. All cancellations must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com. Your reservation is guaranteed against the credit card given when making your reservation. The hotel(s) will receive reservation information after January 3, 2023. Once your card is charged, the advanced deposit of one night’s room & tax will be credited to your folio upon arrival. Cancellations made WITHIN the time period specified in your hotels individual cancellation policy will result in FORFEITURE of your entire deposit and loss of your reservation. Failure to check in on your scheduled day of arrival or cancel your hotel reservation at least 72 hours to 14 days (varies depending on the hotel) prior to your arrival will result in a one night's room and tax penalty.
- The official housing deadline is January 5, 2023 at 5pm ET. After this date, hotel reservations are being processed and no changes can be made until January 11, 2023 at which time you will need to contact the hotel directly to change and/or cancel your reservation(s).
- If you need assistance, contact NADA Registration & Housing directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 864.342.6257.
For room blocks of 10 or more rooms
- Any request for 10 or more rooms is considered a “block” of rooms. You will be able to log into the NADA Registration & Housing website to request a block of rooms. Please select "10 or more rooms" the first time you log into the site and verify the contact information. Follow the instructions and submit your block. You will be asked for your preferred billing method — whether you will be setting up a master account for your rooming list or paying by individual credit card. If you choose to set up a master account, this must be set up with the hotel prior to November 11, 2022, to prevent having to put a credit card on individual reservations.
- You will receive a confirmation of your hotel assignment within 72 business hours after submitting your room block request. Once your block is confirmed, you will receive an email to go in and accept your block and guarantee it with a credit card. Once your block is guaranteed, you will receive another email with the link to manage your block.
- Your company's official contact will be responsible for entering your rooming list online by the deadline of December 2, 2022. You may also submit a rooming list by using the Reservation List Import/Drop Off feature available on the registration and housing website. Any rooms not used in your block by December 2, 2022 will automatically be released into general inventory for re-sale.
- All confirmations will be sent to the Primary Exhibitor Contact, not individuals. If your Primary Contact relating to housing has changed or you need technical assistance, please contact NADA Registration & Housing directly at email@example.com. Hotel date or name changes may be done online. All cancellations must be submitted in writing and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hotel assignments are based on the following criteria. Note: Depending on room availability, exhibitor personnel may be assigned to more than one hotel.
- Prior years of participation in the NADA Expo
- The date your booth was assigned
- The date your request was received
- Hotel availability at the time hotel rooms are being assigned
- It is possible that some of your hotel choices will be sold out by the time your booth is assigned. It is important that you select eight (8) hotels. NADA cannot guarantee that you will be placed in your first choice hotel, no matter when your Housing Request is received. If your first choice hotel is sold out, we will try to place you in one of your alternate choices, based on availability. If all of your hotel choices are sold out, NADA Registration & Housing will contact you to discuss hotel options prior to assigning your reservations.
- If you require a suite, please note this in the comment section when requesting your block and send an email to email@example.com.
- A credit card guarantee will be required at the time each reservation is made. If you choose to set up a master account with the hotel and provide confirmation, individual cards will be removed and reference to the master account billing will be added. One night’s room and tax per reservation will be charged in January 2023.
- CANCELLATIONS – Cancellations must come in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cancel any rooms after 5:00 pm ET on December 2, 2022 you will be charged a One (1) night room & tax cancellation penalty per room. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The official housing deadline is January 5, 2023, at 5pm ET. After this date, hotel reservations will be processed and no changes will be made until January 11, 2023, at which time you will need to contact the hotel directly to change and/or cancel your reservation(s).
- If you need assistance, contact NADA Registration & Housing directly at email@example.com or 864.342.6527.