- The NADA Expo is SOLD OUT, now what?
The NADA Expo is SOLD OUT and a waitlist is forming. Complete the application and provide the 50% deposit to be added to the waitlist. When space becomes available, we will contact you. The deposit is fully refundable to you if you request to be removed from waitlist at any time prior to the show or do not get into the show.
Please note: Your company will not be added to the waitlist without the 50% deposit.
- How much does booth space cost?
Booth space cost is $36 per square foot. A 50% deposit of the total cost is due upon submission of your application/contract. The remaining balance due is payable on or before November 15, 2023. Applications received without the required deposit will not be processed, and may adversely affect your booth assignment. Full payment must accompany applications submitted after November 15, 2023.
Cost of space does not include the following: rigging or machinery moving, unpacking, erection or repacking of displays, utilities (i.e., electrical, water, gas, compressed air, telephone, booth decoration, furniture, carpet). Exhibitors may order these services from the official show contractor, Freeman, through the online Service Kit.
- What is the booth space cancellation & space reduction policy?
Exhibitor agrees to pay the following amounts as liquidated damages, and not as a penalty, in the event Exhibitor cancels or reduces its Contract in the time periods specified. Cancellation or space reduction on or before November 15, 2023 - 25% of the full exhibit rental price; cancellation or space reduction after November 15, 2023 - 100% of the full exhibit rental price. Any cancellation or space reduction notices by Exhibitor must be submitted to NADA in writing, and will be effective when received by NADA.
In the event that an Exhibitor's booth is assigned after the final payment date of November 15, 2023, and the Exhibitor desires to cancel or secure a smaller space, the Exhibitor may qualify for a partial refund by submitting a written notice of cancellation or space reduction with 10 business days from their booth assignment date. Upon receipt of the written notice of cancellation or space reduction, the Exhibitor shall pay a cancellation fee equal to 25% of the total exhibit rental price. If the contract is cancelled or space reduced by Exhibitor at any time after 10 business days following the booth assignment dates, the Exhibitor shall pay a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total exhibit rental price and will not be entitled to a refund.
A booth cancellation after an order for an eBooth upgrade will cause automatic cancellation of any eBooth listing and any eBooth upgrades purchased. Refunds will be made of eBooth fees paid minus a $25 cancellation fee and an additional $200 cancellation fee for each floor plan logo or video purchased.
- Can I share my booth space with another vendor?
Please review Section 7 of the Contract Terms & Conditions.
7. SUBLETTING - PRIOR APPROVAL REQUIRED FOR CO-EXHIBITORS
7.1 Exhibitor agrees that the space assigned to Exhibitor is intended for Exhibitor's sole use to exhibit only the goods or services described in Exhibitor's application. Exhibitor agrees that it will not share, assign, sublet, subdivide, apportion, or otherwise allow any persons, parties or entities other than Exhibitor to use in any manner the space assigned to Exhibitor, or any portion of that space, without submitting a written application to NADA. Such application shall identify by name any potential Co-Exhibitor, describe the relationship between the primary Exhibitor and Co-Exhibitors, and detail the Co-Exhibitor's products and services to be exhibited.
7.2 A Co-Exhibitor may exhibit on the Expo floor only after the exhibitor receives written approval from NADA for such activity. Approval by NADA of the Co-Exhibitor(s) application shall also entitle the Co-Exhibitor(s) to be listed on the website (including the eBooth upgrade enhancements), in the Show Directory, to accumulate seniority points, and to participate in the NADA sponsorship and advertising program.
7.3 The primary Exhibitor shall be responsible for all actions of the Co-Exhibitor, including the compliance by the Co-Exhibitor with these Contract Terms and Conditions and the Exhibit Rules and Regulations. Any determination by NADA that an Exhibitor or Co-Exhibitor violates this Section 7, will be final and binding, and may be treated by NADA as a default under Section 17 of the Contract. NADA reserves the right to request documentation from Exhibitors and Co-Exhibitor to confirm any business relationship.
- Can I have a hanging sign in my booth?
You must have at least 400 sq ft of space in an island or peninsula configuration to have a hanging sign. Hanging signs are permitted to be hung at 20 feet, from the floor to the top of the sign . You must complete the Hanging Sign Request Form and submit that along with a layout and specs on the sign by December 4, 2023. This form will be available in the Online Exhibitor Service Kit.
- Can I have a vehicle in my booth?
NADA requires a minimum of 200 sq. ft. of space for each vehicle displayed within a booth. Companies who want to display vehicles must submit a Display Vehicle Reporting Form to NADA Show Management by December 4, 2023. The Display Vehicle Reporting Form will be available in the online Service Kit. Vehicle move-in and move-out will be coordinated by the show’s official service contractor, FREEMAN.
- Do I have to submit a floor plan of my booth even though it's only a 10x10 space?
All companies are required to submit a Floor Plan Reporting form and a rendering of your booth, regardless of booth size. The Booth Floor Plan Reporting Form is available in the online Service Kit. There is a separate form required for companies who have an Enclosed or Multiple Story booth design. The due date to submit your floor plan and Floor Plan Reporting Form is November 20, 2023.
NADA Show Management will review booth drawings/renderings for compliance with NADA's Exhibit Design Regulations. We do not send written approvals. If your booth may be in violation, we will contact you.
- Can I carry in and set up my booth display myself?
Work rules vary from one city to another. In Las Vegas, exhibitors may:
Material Handling -
- As an exhibitor you may “hand carry” material. Hand carry is defined as small items such as cartons and packages that an exhibitor is able to carry.
- The assistance of any motorized device or pallet jack is not permitted.
- When exhibitors choose to “hand carry” they may not access designated material handling areas. Must use specified exhibitor hand carry areas or main entrance of the facility.
- In all other circumstances items should be considered material handling.
- Freeman will control access to the loading docks in order to provide for a safe and orderly move in/out.
Booth Installation & Dismantle -
- As an Exhibitor you may choose to utilize your own personnel to set up and dismantle your exhibit.
- If full-time company personnel are utilized to set an exhibit, they should carry positive company identification, such as a medical identification card or payroll stub.
- You may hire Freeman to act as your Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) to perform this work.
- You may hire an Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) to perform this work.
- All EAC’s must have the appropriate credentials submitted to Show Management and the facility.
Click here for more information on Las Vegas Labor & Services.
- What is an EAC?
ALL outside contractors, such as I&D companies, design houses, production companies, technicians, models, entertainers, are considered exhibitor-appointed contractors (EAC). An exhibitor-appointed contractor is any company other than the designated official contractors named by NADA that provides a service, (i.e., display, installation/tear down, florists, photographers, audio visual, and/or their subcontractors), that needs access to your exhibit any time during the installation, show dates or dismantling of the 2024 NADA Expo. NADA Show Management will deny access to the floor to any company or person in this category not complying with the exhibitor-appointed contractor requirements. We will grant NO EXCEPTIONS on-site.
The Exhibitor Appointed Contractor Request Form is due to show management by December 4, 2023 and will be available in the online Service Kit.
- How do I order booth services such as Electrical, Plumbing, Floral, Computer, A/V, etc.?
The Exhibitor Service Kit has all the necessary forms for planning your exhibit. The online exhibitor service kit will be available in September. If you need assistance, you may contact us at 703.821.7141 or email@example.com.
- Can I have alcoholic beverages in my booth?
Exhibitors may have alcoholic beverages in their booth. However, all alcohol orders must be made through the official Food & Beverage vendor, Centerplate. Order forms and contact information are provided in the Exhibitor Service Kit.
- What if I cannot take possession of my booth by the 12:00 Noon deadline on Thursday, February 1?
Exhibitors must notify NADA Show management in writing no later than 12Noon on Thursday, February 1 if they cannot take possession of their booth by that time. If no prior notice is given, and the Exhibiting company does not take possession of the assigned space by 12Noon on February 1, NADA has the right to cancel Exhibitor’s contract whereby the booth space reverts back to NADA Show Management. See paragraph 6, Assignment/Relocation and Possession of Exhibit Space in the Contract Terms & Conditions.
- How can I get a pre-show and post-show mailing list of attendees?
Pre-show and post-show mailing lists will be made available to confirmed exhibitors only. You can download the lists by logging into the Exhibitor Dashboard with your company password provided in your booth space confirmation letter. Pre-show lists will be made available monthly beginning in November and only contain mailing addresses. We are not authorized to release email addresses.
- How do I book exhibitor hotel rooms and register my booth personnel?
Exhibitor housing will open to confirmed exhibitors on July 17. Confirmed exhibitors will receive an email from Maritz, NADA's Registration & Housing company, with instructions and a link to book your hotel rooms and register your booth personnel for exhibitor badges. Exhibitors receive four (4) complimentary exhibitor badges for every 100 sq ft of space, up to a maximum of 60 badges.
- How do I arrange for Hospitality space during the show?
The NADA Show Services Dept. can assist you in securing hotel space for a hospitality event during the NADA Show. For more information, please contact them directly at (703) 821-7143.
Please note that hospitality space will be limited, and based on availability. Space will not be assigned for any event outside of the convention center during Expo hours (Friday, 10am-6pm; Saturday, 8:30am-5pm; Sunday, 8:30am-2:30pm) or during the NADA Show Welcome Reception on Thursday, February 1, 7pm-10pm. Space reservations will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- How do I schedule a Press Conference during the event?
For information regarding the NADA Live Stage and press conferences at the NADA Show, please contact NADA's Public Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is there available parking at the Las Vegas Convention Center?
The current parking fee is $15 per space, with in and out privileges. Cash or credit cards are accepted. Anyone leaving the property and planning to return the same day can show their paid parking receipt for re-entry. Re-entry is subject to availability.
Vehicles taking up more than one standard parking space will be charged accordingly upon entry.
Overnight parking is prohibited on property. Vehicles left on the property overnight will be towed at the owner's expense.
Vehicles must fit within two parking spaces, lengthwise.
- Can I attend Education Sessions?
Your Exhibitor Badge will not allow you entrance into the Education Sessions during the NADA Show. Exhibitors who wish to attend Education Sessions may register in the Exhibitor w/education category.
The fee per badge is:
Early Bird (Deadline September 8, 2023) $825 Advanced (Deadline January 31, 2024) $975 On-Site $1125
Exhibitor registration will open on July 17 to all confirmed exhibitors.
- Can I participate in the Lifestyle Center activities?
Your Exhibitor badge will allow you access to the Lifestyle Center on Sunday, February 4th only. Your Exhibitor badge will also allow you access to the Friday, Saturday and Sunday Main Stage General Sessions.
- Are children allowed to attend?
Yes, children under 18 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times within the convention center and on convention center property. Registration for children is complimentary and must be done onsite. All children, except infants in backpacks or slings, must be registered and badged to be admitted to the expo hall.
Children under 18 are not permitted on the expo floor during move-in/out.
- How can I earn priority points?
Beginning with the 2024 NADA Show, Exhibitors can earn priority points based on the following:
- 10 points for booth
- 10 points per $10,000 booth cost
- 10 points for a booth size upgrade from previous year
Sponsorships at Convention Center:
- 15 points for more than $101K sponsorship spend
- 10 points for $51K = $100K sponsorship spend
- 5 points for up to $50K sponsorship spend
Opening Night Reception Sponsorship:
- 10 points for up to $50K opening night reception sponsorship spend
- 20 points for $51K - $100K opening night reception sponsorship spend
- 30 points for more than $101K opening night reception sponsorship spend
- 15 points for hotel block
- 15 points for a Booth Enhancement purchase
- Will there be photography/filming at the NADA Show?
Yes. NADA reserves the right to photograph, video record, and/or or sound record presentations, attendees, and Exhibitor’s exhibit and activities during the Show for publicity and marketing purposes only. Any other professional photography, recording, or reproduction in any medium, including via the use of tripod-based equipment, of any of the programs presented at NADA Show without the prior written consent of NADA is strictly prohibited. Permission may be obtained by NADA from any persons whose likeness and/or name is used, recorded, or displayed. Exception: Non-flash photography and audio or video recording using hand-held equipment, for strictly personal, social, or noncommercial use, are permitted if not disruptive, as determined by NADA.
Future NADA Shows
- 2025 – New Orleans, January 23-26 (Thursday-Sunday)
- 2026 – Las Vegas, February 3-6 (Tuesday-Friday)
- 2027 – Orlando, February 18-21 (Thursday-Sunday)