ATD Membership Includes:
- Advocacy on behalf of franchised, new-car and new-truck dealers before Congress, the federal government and OEMs
- Interactive online content produced by 20 Group and Academy instructors
- Workshop recordings from the ATD and NADA Show presentations, available online
- Webinar access and recordings covering timely industry issues
- Driven Management Guides providing the latest compliance and legal issues, and profitability tips
- Dealership Workforce Study participation and access to the annual, industry-wide data on workforce trends
- HR Dealership Fundamentals that supply dealer-specific job descriptions and more
- Transport Topics subscription to stay up-to-date on the latest truck industry news (for ATD members only)
Available Programs for Members-only*:
World Class Educational Resources, taught by ATD Academy instructors and 20 Group consultants, to help dealerships run smoothly and profitably, including:
- ATD Academy to prepare current and future dealership leaders
- ATD 20 Group to equip dealers and managers
- ATD custom education for dealership staff
*additional costs apply to Academy, 20 Group and custom ATD training
Retirement and Insurance Programs
NADA/ATD Retirement from Empower offers dealer members access to one of the best in class retirement plans
NADA/ATD endorsed life insurance programs with low group rates from New York Life
Who can join?
ATD membership is open to any new-truck dealership holding a new truck sales and service franchise. Member services are provided to the dealership and are delivered in the name of the dealership's authorized representative, usually the dealer principal
or the dealer-operator/general manager.
Download the membership application to join ATD.
ATD Member Application
ATD's annual dues in 2022 range from $545 to $1,090, based on the prior-calendar-year new-vehicle sales of the dealership. For organizations owning two or more dealerships, dues for the largest volume outlet are determined by its prior-calendar-year new-vehicle
sales volume; each other dealership, referred to as an Affiliate, pays a discounted flat rate of $435.
2022 Dues Rates
|1 to 99
||$545 per year
|100 to 199
||$825 per year
||$1,090 per year
|Affiliate truck dealerships
||$435 per year
NADA mails dues invoices a few months prior to the expiration of the term of membership. The invoice includes a request for a voluntary contribution to the
NADA Foundation. In some areas, state, metropolitan or dealer advertising associations collect dues on behalf of NADA.
International Dealer Affiliates
Dealers from all over the world are invited to become NADA International Dealer Affiliates. Affiliates keep informed on the U.S. retail automotive market, are eligible for member programs and services, and will save money on NADA meetings, publications
and consulting services. International truck affiliate dues are a flat $345 for Canada and Mexico and $455 for others.
Download the International Dealer Affiliate Application.
For questions about your ATD membership, dues invoice or other member benefits, contact the
NADA/ATD Membership Department at 800.557.6232.