NADA is excited to announce the fifth annual Women Driving Auto Retail video contest celebrating women who work in all areas of car or truck dealerships – exclusively sponsored by Stellantis Women’s Retail Network!
If you’re a woman working in the auto retail industry, we want to know about your experience working inside your dealership and how your auto retail career journey began. In three minutes or less, tell other women who you are, what you do, why you love
it, and why the auto retail industry is a great career path.
NADA will announce 10 video semifinalists on Wednesday, March 2, 2022.
The grand-prize winner will be announced at Live Stage at NADA Show 2022 on Sunday, March 13.
Semifinalists will receive a $500 gift card. New this year: NADA will also offer semifinalists a scholarship to NADA’s Professional Series, a training program to foster dealership
talent working in any dealership department. The grand-prize winner will receive a $1,000 gift card plus complimentary registration to NADA Show 2023 in Dallas.
For inspiration, view video entries from last year's contest semifinalists.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Open to persons eighteen (18) years of age or older who are legal residents of the United States.
- Void where prohibited including outside of the United States.
- Click here for complete contest rules.
- Videos can be no longer than 3 minutes.
- Videos cannot exceed 2GB and must be in either MOV or MP4 formats.
- Submit your video by clicking the button below, granting NADA the right and permission to use and display submitted entry.
- Submissions must also be shared publicly on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter and must include both the following hashtag: #WomenInAutomotive and #NADAcontest. Upon submission, you’ll be asked to include a link to the public post.
- The submission period begins on Monday, January 10, 2022.
- All submissions must be received by Friday, February 18, 2022 to be eligible.
Submit Your Video