NADA Board of Directors
Christopher Meier is a Partner at Herzog-Meier Auto Center in Beaverton, Ore., which has been in business since 1957. He started out washing cars at age 12 and rejoined the business in 1993 at the age of 25. He has served in the dealership as Sales Manager, Business Manager, Used Car Manager, General Manager and Dealer Principal. Meier represents Oregon’s franchised new-car dealers on the board of directors of the National Automobile Dealers Association. (Term: February 2020-January 2023)
- President, Metro Portland New Car Dealers Association (MPNCDA), three different terms
- President, Oregon Auto Dlrs Assoc. (OADA), 2018-2020
- Co-founder, MPNCDA "Sneak Peek for Charity" event
- Board Member, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF), 2011-2015
- University of Washington, Seattle, Wash.
- NADA Dealer Academy, Tysons, Va.