From blacksmiths to bicycle-shop owners, many of America’s new car dealers have been in the transportation business for more than 100 years. NADA honors
those dedicated dealers with the NADA Century Award. Criteria
Responsibilities & Restrictions
- The dealership must be a member of NADA.
- The dealership must have been in the retail transportation business for at least 100 continuous years.
- The NADA Century Award is based on information the dealership provides on the application form.
- The dealer principal is responsible for accuracy of information provided.
- Each dealer is eligible to receive the NADA Century Award only once in its history.
- Applicants may be disqualified for providing any false information.
NADA Century Award recipients receive a letter from the current NADA Chairman and a custom-engraved crystal award. Recipients are
recognized online and in the NADA Convention Magazine.Nomination Procedure
Complete the NADA Century Award application and submit to
email@example.com. Include any dealership materials (digital images, videos, articles, bios, etc.) for NADA publicity purposes. For more information, contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.821.7155.