NADA is excited to celebrate 40 years of NADA Academy graduating classes. In honor of this momentous occasion, NADA is taking the opportunity to honor distinguished alumni through the NADA Academy Experience Contest. The contest will showcase the lives and legacies of graduates who embody the mission of NADA academic excellence and leadership.
If you’re an NADA Academy graduate, we want to know your story! The submission process is easy – share your name, class number and 200 words or less about your NADA Academy experience and how it has impacted your career in automotive retailing.
NADA will choose three winners, which will be announced and recognized at the 40th Anniversary Graduation Celebration on Friday, June 26, 2020.
- Grand-Prize Winner: Enrollment for one dealership employee to attend NADA Academy (Value: $10,950)
- Second-Place Winner: One-year subscription for dealership to NADA Education Subscription which includes all NADA Professional Series classes and seminars; excludes NADA Academy program (Value: $8,400)
- Third-Place Winner: NADA Professional Series class enrollment for one dealership employee (Value: $2,995).
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Open to persons eighteen (18) years of age or older who are legal residents of the United States.
- Void where prohibited including outside of the United States.
- All winning scholarships need to be enrolled in a course before December 31, 2021.
- Click here for complete contest rules.
- Submissions can be no longer than 200 words.
- Submission entered through the form below granting NADA the right and permission to use and display submitted entry.
- All submissions must be received by Sunday, May 31, 2020, to be eligible.
- Note: All fields required. Data collected is FOR INTERNAL USE ONLY.
Location (city, state, zip)
Contact Phone Number
In 200 words or less, please share your NADA Academy experience, how it impacted your career in auto retailing, and why your submission should be considered:
I grant NADA the right to use this submission *
* By clicking the "Submit" button, Entrant agrees to be bound by the official contest rules and consents to NADA’s use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information and statements attributed to Entrant for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in NADA’s newsletters, website(s) or any social media channels without additional compensation. Entrant also agrees that NADA shall own the Entrant’s submission (and all rights embodied therein) and that NADA and its designee(s) may copy, alter, distribute, publish, broadcast and display the submission in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity without compensation, additional permission or notification, or attribution to Entrant or any third party (except where prohibited by law). Entrant agrees that he/she will not disseminate or otherwise submit the submission to any other entity or individual for publication or use. NADA reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.