Boost for Safety: Give Kids a Lift for Life
- In 2003, NADA unveiled the name and logo for the Boost for Safety: Give Kids a Lift for Life
campaign to educate dealers, parents and children on proper booster
seat use and to help ensure that children are riding safely in
- The campaign gives all franchised dealers an opportunity to participate in a nationwide safety seat effort.
- To help generate widespread dealer involvement in the campaign,
NADA provides all of its members with guidance on hosting child safety
seat inspection and safety events for the public at their dealerships.
- To educate the public, NADA has issued nationwide newspaper and
radio features on the importance of proper child passenger safety,
specifically booster seats.
- Since the campaign began, dealers have checked more than 1 million
seats and found nine out of 10 seats either improperly installed or in
need of replacement.
Child Passenger Safety 101: The Basics
It's a Fact: Statistics On Child Passenger Safety (CPS)
Where to Check Your Child's Safety Seat
Frequently Asked Questions