All contents of sponsorships or advertisements are subject to NADA’s approval, which may be withheld if the content is determined at NADA’s sole discretion to be obscene, offensive, illegal, used without permission or otherwise inappropriate for the requested mode of presentation, whether print, electronic or other, at the convention center or otherwise associated with the NADA/ATD Convention & Expo. NADA reserves the absolute right to reject or cancel any sponsorship, advertisement, insertion order or position commitment at any time.
- Only NADA Expo exhibiting companies are eligible to purchase NADA show sponsorships listed herein.
- Insertion orders and cancellations must be received in writing on or before the space reservation deadline date to avoid penalty. Some orders noncancelable.
- All sponsors or advertisers are required to prepay. Special sponsors or advertisers may be subject to the same requirement. No exceptions.
- Insertion orders are considered binding contracts.
- NADA reserves the right to add the word “Advertisement” to any presentation that resembles editorial matter.
- Positioning of sponsorships or advertisements is at the discretion of NADA.
- NADA shall have no liability for errors in key numbers, advertisers’ index or booth number information.
- No conditions shall be binding on NADA unless specifically agreed to in writing by NADA. Rates are subject to change on notice from NADA.
- Liability for content of any sponsorships or ads (text, representation, illustration, video or other presentation) is assumed by sponsors, advertisers and advertising agencies for any claims arising therefrom against NADA.
- NADA is not liable for delays in delivery and/or non-delivery in the event of an Act of God, action by any governmental entity, fire, flood, insurrection, riot, explosion, embargo, strikes, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slowdown or any condition beyond the control of NADA affecting production or delivery in any manner.
- NADA will not supply proof of purchase for any sponsorship other than print.
- Ad copy and stock weight for inserts must be approved by NADA in advance of publication.
- A final copy of the insert must be approved in advance of issue by NADA.
- NADA has the right to require that the word “Advertisement” be printed on any insert resembling editorial or run-of-book material.
- All inserts must meet U.S. Postal Service requirements.
- All outserts polybagged with a NADA publication must read “Supplement to NADA’s (name of publication).”