Students explore used-vehicle management, digital marketing, and showroom control. Students will be further challenged to evaluate traditional automotive strategies and analysis in the context of retailing in the internet age.
- Used-vehicle departmental profitability and inventory aging analysis
- Appraising, reconditioning, sourcing, and wholesaling
- Evaluating the relationship between volume and gross
- Digital marketing including SEO, SEM, conversion, mobile, analytics, reputation management, and video
- Converting leads to sales