Students are taught the importance of the service department and how it serves as the backbone of the dealership. Students will recognize the impact that properly designed processes have on both the service department and the entire dealership’s financial performance.
- Assessing gross profit opportunities
- Analyzing labor pricing strategies
- Evaluating technician and service advisor performance
- Understanding production and scheduling techniques
- Linking telephone strategies to service sales
- Service legalize
- Sharing of best ideas