Students are introduced to basic accounting principles and how to navigate the balance sheet and income statement at both the dealership and department level. Students learn how to interpret and analyze financial statements to identify performance improvement opportunities.
- Using the 20 Group composite
- Maximizing cash flow and profit
- Identifying frozen vs. working capital
- Evaluating inventory performance
- Calculating total absorption
- Analyzing sales and gross profit
- Controlling and minimizing expenses