- Green Dealerships
provides dealers with an array of resources on how to reduce their waste
output, decrease their energy use, and to comply with regulatory mandates in
the most positive and efficient way possible.
- NADA Responds to NHTSA Decision Not to Increase Fuel Economy Penalties for Automakers
- Affordability is key to encouraging fleet turnover—the most successful means to maximize the number of cleaner, safer and more fuel-efficient vehicles we get on the road every year ...
- NADA Statement on NHTSA/EPA Proposal to Revise Fuel Economy/GHG Standards for Light-Duty Vehicles
- NADA has long supported a data-driven and informed process for determining future greenhouse gas and fuel economy standards and is supportive of the extensive work NHTSA and EPA undertook to craft their proposal.
- NADA Supports One Federal Standard for CAFE and GHG Emissions
- NADA President and CEO Peter Welch released a statement in response to the EPA’s planned decision to withdraw a limited waiver it previously gave California to set its own vehicle fuel economy and GHG emissions rules.