- Consumers Overwhelmingly See Personal Vehicle Ownership as Key to Future Mobility
- Consumer demand for personal vehicle ownership remains overwhelmingly strong across all demographics, according to a new study commissioned by the National Automobile Dealers Association.
- D20-0029_Dealership of Tomorrow_FINAL
- Dealership of Tomorrow
- Green Dealerships
provides dealers with an array of resources on how to reduce their waste
output, decrease their energy use, and to comply with regulatory mandates in
the most positive and efficient way possible.
- Less Repairs for EVs? Maybe, maybe not (PDF)
- NADA Chairman Wes Lutz Injects Dose of Reality Into Mobility Debate
In remarks to the Automotive Press Association on Oct. 9, NADA
Chairman Wes Lutz injected a dose of reality into the conversation about
the future of mobility, directly challenging media narratives suggesting that
ride-hailing will replace personal vehicle ownership, that self-driving
vehicles will be immeasurably safer than human drivers, and that dealers are
reluctant to sell electric vehicles.
- NADA Responds to California ZEV Announcement
- NADA responds to California Gov. Gavin Newsom’s executive order to ban the sale of new gasoline-powered vehicles in 2035.
- NADA Statement on Auto Innovators’ EV Charging Infrastructure Principles
- NADA released a statement in
connection with the Alliance for Automotive Innovation’s EV Charging
- NADA Update on EV Tax Credit
- The House Ways and Means Committee
debated electric vehicle (EV) tax credits as part of the budget reconciliation
bill. NADA supports tax credits to
incentivize the purchase of EVs, but cannot support the bill in its current
- U.S. Economic Trends Point to a Solid Auto Sales Environment in 2019
- Several macroeconomic trends bode well for both U.S. new and used vehicle sales in 2019, said Patrick Manzi, senior economist with the National Automobile Dealers Association.