- 'Take the Long View' in Changing Markeplace, says NADA Chairman
- DETROIT (October 10, 2006) - The chairman of the National Automobile
Dealers Association (NADA), William Bradshaw, says it's important to
“take the long view” when analyzing the auto industry.
- 2006 Auto Sales Eighth Strongest on Record According to NADA DATA
- McLEAN, Va. (May 16, 2007)-The nation's franchised new-car and
light-truck dealers recorded their eighth strongest year on record in
2006, selling more than 16.5 million vehicles, down from 16.9 million in
2005, according to NADA DATA, a comprehensive annual analysis compiled by the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA).
- 2014 NADA Chairman Forrest McConnell Delivers Inaugural Speech at the 2014 NADA Convention & Expo
- 2014 New York Automotive Forum
- 2014 New York Automotive Forum Presented by NADA and J.D. Power (April 15) If manufacturers sold directly to customers, there would be zero competition in pricing vehicles, parts and service.” — NADA Chairman Forrest McConnell III
- 2016 NADA/ATD Convention & Expo
- Full coverage of the 2016 NADA/ATD Convention & Expo in Las Vegas, April 1-3.
- 2017 Automotive Forum
- The 2017 Automotive Forum will take place on April 11, in New York City. This one-day event, hosted by the New York International Auto Show, brings together leaders from OEMs, suppliers, retailers, and the media to discuss how industry and economic conditions will shape the future.
- A Good Relationship Is a Two-Way Street
- I am holding strong to the stance that if factory efforts such as stair-step incentive programs run afoul of everything we and our customers care about, including fairness and transparency, then we are obliged to tell our factory partners that the stairs are merely steps leading directly to the basement.
- America’s New Car and Truck Dealers Are About ‘Strength’ and ‘Resiliency,’ Says NADA Chairman
- The nation’s new-car dealers and the
trade organization that represents them have much to look forward to in
2010 as the industry rebounds after a tough year that brought many
changes, the incoming chairman of the National Automobile Dealers
Association (NADA) said today at its convention in Orlando.
- Annual NADA DATA Report: 2005 Auto Sales Third Strongest on Record
- McLEAN, Va. (May 17, 2006) - The nation's franchised new car and light
truck dealers recorded their third strongest year on record in 2005,
selling more than 16.94 million vehicles, up from 16.86 million in 2004,
according to NADA DATA, a comprehensive annual analysis compiled by the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA).
- ATD Chairman Dick Witcher Delivers Keynote at the 2014 ATD Convention & Expo
- Auto Dealers Introduce Next-Day Customer Follow-up Tool
- NEW ORLEANS, La. (January 29, 2005) - The National Automobile Dealers
Association (NADA) today announced the launch of the first
dealer-created overnight research tool to help resolve customer
- Auto Sales to Continue Modest Climb in 2005, Reports NADA Chief Economist
- NEW ORLEANS, La. (Jan. 30, 2005) - Sales of new cars and light trucks
will continue to gain momentum in 2005, on the strength of healthy
incentives, high-quality new products and a growing economy, according
to an economic forecast from the National Automobile Dealers Association
- AutoNation Joins Chorus of Criticism of Edmunds.com 'Clunkers' Study
- The following is a statement from Mike Jackson, chairman and CEO of AutoNation, Inc.:
- Bill Fox Delivers Keynote Address at the 2015 NADA Convention & Expo
- Car Buyers Need More Information to Understand, Appreciate Fuel Economy Benefits
- Chairman Dave Westcott Delivers Keynote at the 2014 NADA Convention & Expo
- Commentary: 17 Million Reasons Why Auto Sales Will Remain Healthy
- Commentary: Employment at New-Car Dealerships Rising
- Commentary: Navigating the Maze of Federal Regulations
- By Bill Fox March 2015 It's clear by now that new car dealers are not just responsible for facilitating the complex transactions of vehicle sales to the American public, but also for complying with numerous federal and
- Congressional Bill to Repeal 'Obsolete' Government Mandate on Dealerships Passes House
- Consumers Pay If Fuel Economy Rules Are Not Delayed, NADA Warns
- Credit Crunch and Falling Home Prices Diminish Auto Sales in 2009 Says NADA Economist
- U.S. light-vehicle sales will reach just
short of 13 million units in 2009, but enhanced availability of credit
for customers and dealerships should strengthen sales over the year,
says Paul Taylor, chief economist for the National Automobile Dealers
- Dealers Urged to Turn to Salespeople to Win New EV Customers
- Successfully marketing electric vehicles (EVs) hinges on a dealer’s ability to turn
salespeople into “EV experts” in order to make customers feel confident
about investing in these types of vehicles.
- Eric Jorgensen Delivers Keynote Address at the ATD Convention & Expo
- Expensive Fuel Economy Proposal Will Price More Than 7 Million Consumers Out of the New-car Market, NADA Says