- 2016 NADA/ATD Convention & Expo
- Full coverage of the 2016 NADA/ATD Convention & Expo in Las Vegas, April 1-3.
- Air Bags: Tips for Consumers Related to Counterfeit Air Bags
- In October 2012, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) announced a consumer advisory on counterfeit air bags. Federal investigators have determined that thousands of counterfeit bags have been bought and installed in U.S. motor vehicles over the past three
- Alliance for Automotive Innovation, NADA and MEMA Call on White House and Congress to Pass Economic Stimulus Package to Address COVID-19 Impact
- Heads of the
Alliance for Automotive Innovation, the National Automobile Dealers Association
(NADA) and the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA) sent a
joint letter to congressional leaders calling
for swift passage of an economic stimulus package to address the impact of the
escalating COVID-19 health crisis.
- APA-NADA 2019-Charlie Gilchrist Prepared Remarks-2019.10.08
- ATD Chairman Dick Witcher Delivers Keynote at the 2014 ATD Convention & Expo
- Auto Safety Programs
- The National Automobile Dealers Association wants to help dealers promote informed, responsible decisions by their customers about the safe operation of cars or trucks. Child Passenger Safety September is Child Passenger Safety month. New car dealers
- Bill Fox Delivers Keynote Address at the 2015 NADA Convention & Expo
- Booster Seat Consumer Brochure
- Child Passenger Safety
- September is Child Passenger Safety Month Thousands of new car dealers around the country host free child safety seat inspections at their dealerships as part of a national Boost for Safety campaign, a program developed by NADA in
- Child Passenger Safety 101
- September is Child Passenger Safety month Dealers across the country will host child safety seat inspections in their communities as part of NADA's national Boost for Safety campaign to help protect young passengers. Since the Boost
- Child Passenger Safety Campaign: Dealer Resources
- As a community service, NADA encourages dealers to host child safety seat inspection events at their stores in September, Child Passenger Safety month, or anytime throughout the year. Dealers have inspected more than 1 million seats, and
- Child Seat Safety Tips Postcard
- Consumer Advocates and Auto Coalition Fight to Keep ‘Rebuilt Wrecks’ Off Nation’s Roadways
- The National Automobile Dealers Association
(NADA) has joined a diverse coalition of consumer protection, law
enforcement, and auto industry representatives to urge the U.S.
Department of Justice to finalize a critical rulemaking to help prevent
rebuilt, wrecked, flooded, or stolen vehicles from unknowingly ending up
on a consumer's driveway.
- Dealer Groups, ATD, Alliance for Automotive Innovation Urge Trump to Clarify Auto, Truck Sales as Essential
the leaders of NADA, the American Truck Dealers (ATD), the National Association
of Minority Automobile Dealers (NAMAD), the American International Automobile
Dealers Associatin (AIADA) and the Alliance for Automotive Innovation sent a letter to President Donald J. Trump asking for
clarification that vehicle sales are essential services that need to be
maintained during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Dealers Are Committed to Fixing All Recalls
- For 50 years, Congress has entrusted franchised automobile dealers to repair vehicles recalled by manufacturers for safety defects or noncompliance reasons.
- Dealers Driving Road Safety
- Dealers Participation in Tire Safety Campaign Described as Extraordinary
- McLEAN, Va. (March 7, 2005) - ADA Chairman Jack Kain's response to
the recent opinion piece by Consumer Federation of America's (CFA)
Stephen Brobeck on dealer financing was published in the March 7, 2005
issue of Automotive News.McLean, Va., May 24, 2005 - Since NADA joined the "Be Tire Smart - Play
Your Part" national tire safety campaign last month, nearly 900 NADA
members have signed up to distribute consumer tips brochures at their
- Eric Jorgensen Delivers Keynote Address at the ATD Convention & Expo
- External Resources
- The emergence of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in
the U.S. has understandably led to questions about how franchised dealerships
should prepare and respond. Obtaining current information about a rapidly
evolving situation, as well as information related to your local area, is
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Boost for Safety Give Kids a Lift for Life? Boost for Safety is a national campaign sponsored by NADA — in partnership with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) — to educate dealers, parents
- Grounding All Recalled Used Vehicles Devalues Consumer Trade-ins
- Legislation should increase recall completion rates and not create a “trade-in tax” on millions of customer trade-ins.
- Insurance Company Voluntarily Discloses Flood Damage Info
- In a major new development, PEMCO,
a Seattle-based insurance company, announced this week that it will
voluntarily disclose vehicle flood damage information to the public.
- NADA Applauds Auto Alliance for Launching New Data-Driven Study on Recalls
- NADA Applauds Selection of Elaine Chao for Transportation Secretary
- NADA President Peter Welch on Nov. 29 released a statement in response to President-elect Donald Trump’s expected nomination of Elaine Chao to serve as Secretary of the U.S. Department of Transportation.
- NADA Auto Dealers Kick Off National Child Passenger Safety Month
- MCLEAN, Va. (September 1, 2005) - New car dealerships around the country
are hosting child safety seat inspections throughout September, as part
of Child Passenger Safety Month, sponsored by the National Automobile
Dealers Association (NADA), in partnership with the National Highway
Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).