- Cover Art - Personal Data in Your Car 250x336
- FPF and NADA Launch Guide to Consumer Privacy in the Connected Car
- The Future of Privacy Forum and NADA released a first-of-its kind consumer guide, Personal Data In Your Car.
Theguide will help consumers understand the kind of personal
information collected by the latest generation of vehicles, which use
data to further safety, infotainment, and customer experience.
- NADA Chairman Bill Underriner Discusses New Alliance with J.D. Power That Focuses on Dealer Data Security
- Personal Data In Your Car (consumer guide) PDF
- Service Provider Dealer Data Access Addendum
- The below sample "Service Provider Dealer Data Access Addendum" (“Addendum”) was created by NADA Legal and Regulatory Affairs for dealers to use with their third party service provider vendors. NADA provides the sample Addendum as a compliance tool and NOTHING
- The Equifax Data Breach – What Dealers Should Know
- Equifax is one of three nationwide credit-reporting agencies that track and rate the financial history of consumers. Equifax recently announced a major breach of the data it stores and news coverage of the breach has been widespread. Equifax has stated that information from as many as 143 million people in the United States was compromised.