- 2016 NADA/ATD Convention & Expo
- Full coverage of the 2016 NADA/ATD Convention & Expo in Las Vegas, April 1-3.
- International Affairs
- NADA has a special membership category for International Dealer Affiliates and represents dealers from all over the world. Affiliates are kept informed on trends in the U.S. retail automotive market, are eligible for member programs and services, and will save money on NADA meetings fees, publications and consulting services.
- NADA Joins Latin American Association
- McLEAN, Va (May 30, 2007)—The National Automobile Dealers Association
(NADA) has joined the Latin American Dealer Association (ALADDA), which
represents dealers in 14 Latin American countries that sell over 3
million vehicles annually.
- NADA Names Director of New International Affairs Department
- NADA has named Albert A. Gallegos director of the
association's International Affairs Department.