- 2016 NADA/ATD Convention & Expo
- Full coverage of the 2016 NADA/ATD Convention & Expo in Las Vegas, April 1-3.
- Auto Dealers Tell Senators: ‘Wall Street Reform Bill Hurts Consumers, Local Dealerships and Economic Recovery’
- More than 100 new-car dealers are in Washington today to take a message directly to their Senators: Over-regulating auto dealers, imposing new fees and other burdens will have “unintended consequences” of curbing access to credit for middle-class families that need to buy a car or truck to get to work. It will also slow the economic recovery.
- Factory Image Programs: An NADA Research Project
- Factory Image Programs: An NADA Research Project (Phase II)
- Federal Rules Cost New-Car Dealerships More Than $3 Billion Each Year
- NADA - Cash for Clunkers Program Enters Wind-Down Phase
- The federal “cash for clunkers” or “CARS”
program is now entering its wind-down phase. Earlier today, U.S.
Transportation Secretary Raymond LaHood announced that, within the next
48 hours, guidance will be issued regarding the process by which the
program will be brought to a close.
- NADA Analytical Services Group to Provide AmeriCredit Crop with Auctionnet Data
- McLEAN, Va. (May 18, 2007)-NADA Analytical Services Group (NADA ASG)
announced today that AmeriCredit Corp. has extended its contract to
include AuctionNet raw data.
- NADA Chairman Bill Underriner Discusses Next Steps for Facility Image Study
- NADA Chairman Jeff Carlson Outlines Priorities for 2016
- In his first speech as 2016 chairman of NADA, Jeff Carlson pledged to build on the momentum NADA
established in 2015 and lead the organization into its next 100 years of
- NADA Chairman Urges President Bush to ‘Act Now’ on Emergency Automaker Loans
- The Chairman of the National Automobile
Dealers Association, Annette Sykora, says that with each passing day,
more dealerships are closing and more people are losing their jobs.
- NADA Chairman: Policy Goals Can’t Be Achieved on the Backs of Our Customers
- In NADA’s annual policy speech to the Automotive Press Association in Detroit, NADA Chairman Jeff Carlson sounded another warning to Washington, D.C., about implementing policies that would inadvertently make buying, financing, trading-in, and servicing cars and trucks harder and more expensive for consumers.
- NADA Creates Task Force to Address Concerns on Facility Upgrades, Stair-Step Pricing Programs
- NADA Expands 20 Groups' Program for Managers, Controllers
- MCLEAN, Va. (July 26, 2005) - The National Automobile Dealers
Association (NADA) has expanded its 20 Groups program, creating a new
set for managers and controllers.
- NADA Factory Image Program Study (Phase 1 report)
- NADA Factory Image Program Study (Phase 2 report)
- NADA Forms 20 Group for Independent Used-Vehicle Dealerships
- McLEAN, Va. (June 26, 2007)—The National Automobile Dealers Association
(NADA) has formed a 20 Group dedicated to independent used-vehicle
dealerships as part of its continuing efforts to help dealers improve
the performance and profitability of their overall operations.
- NADA Included in Historic Bankruptcy Signing Ceremony: Dealer Provisions Part of the Bill
- WASHINGTON, D.C. (April 21, 2005) - Yesterday, President Bush signed
into law major reform legislation that will curb abuses in the
- NADA Praises SBA Action to Expand Loan Eligibility
- The following is a statement from John
McEleney, chairman of the National Automobile Dealer Association, on the
expansion of eligibility for a Small Business Administration loan
guarantee program designed to help small businesses get access to
- NADA Unveils Third Annual Industry Report on Dealership Workforce
- NADA, AIADA Issue Joint Policy Statement on Data Accessibility
- NADA and the American International Automobile Dealers Association (AIADA)
issued an important policy statement designed to guide the
use and protection of data in dealership management systems.
- New NADA Research Shows Slight Gain in Dealership Satisfaction with Dealer System Providers
- New research from the National Automobile
Dealers Association (NADA) Information Technology (IT) Committee shows
that dealership satisfaction with Dealer System Provider (DSP) vendors
improved slightly from the 2005 survey.
- OEM Relations
- NADA works on dealers’ behalf with automakers around the world. Reports via NADA-TV.
- Report: Employment at New-Car Dealerships Up 4.6% in 2011
- Small Business Jobs Act' to Benefit Auto Dealers
- President Obama yesterday signed the Small
Business Jobs Act which, among other things, contains the framework for
a new SBA Dealer Floorplan Program (DFP).