- 2009 NADCF Annual Report
- 2010 NADCF Annual Report
- 2014 NADCF Annual Report
- 2016 NADA/ATD Convention & Expo
- Full coverage of the 2016 NADA/ATD Convention & Expo in Las Vegas, April 1-3.
- About the NADA Foundation
- Founded in 1975, the NADA Foundation is committed to preserving and promoting private enterprise and personal freedom of mobility by supporting organizations involved in emergency medical care and higher education. Over $13 million has been contributed to communities
- ADESA Auction at NADA Convention Raises $27,000 for Canine Companions Wounded Veterans Initiative
- ADESA Auction at NADA Convention Raises $94,423 for Canine Companions
- ADESA’s auction at the NADA convention in New Orleans raises $94,423 for the NADA Foundation and Canine Companions for Independence on Jan. 28, 2017.
- ADESA Auction Raises $40,000 for Veterans’ Canine Companions
- ADESA Auction Raises a Record $128,000 for Canine Companions
- The ADESA auction at the NADA Convention & Expo in Las Vegas raised a record $128,000 to train service dogs for wounded veterans.
- ADESA Charity Auction at the NADA Show Raises $77,118 for Canine Companions
- A collective effort today raised more than $77,000 for Canine Companions
for Independence at the NADA Show.
- Ambassador Spotlight: Bradshaw and Family Support Local Organizations through the NADA Charitable Foundation
- Ambassador Spotlight: Richard Kull Promoted Charitable Giving through the NADA Foundation
- Assurant Donates $25,000 for NADA Foundation’s Emergency Relief Fund at NADA Show
Inc., a global provider of lifestyle and housing solutions that support,
protect and connect major consumer purchases like automobiles, donated $25,000 during
the recent NADA Show for the NADA
Foundation’s Emergency Relief Fund.
- ATD Chairman: Help Truck Dealer Families After Floods and Hurricane
- Truck dealers are not only the finest entrepreneurs but they are the finest humanitarians. When fellow dealers are in jeopardy, we are there. ATD chairman highlights ATD’s relief efforts.
- Chicagoland Family Funds College Scholarships through NADA Foundation
- Dale Willey Supports Community through the NADA Charitable Foundation
- DCH Auto Group Promotes Teen Driving Safety through NADA Foundation
- Emergency Relief Fund
- The NADA Foundation's Emergency Relief Fund, established in 1992, offers emergency assistance to dealership employees who have been affected by unforeseen emergencies and natural disasters, such as hurricanes, tornadoes, fires, etc.
- Former NADA President and Foundation Chairman Robert P. Mallon Dies at 83
- In 1975, Bob Mallon established the NADA Foundation and served as its first chairman. He was the driving force behind creating the NADA programs that have donated millions of dollars in charitable grants to individuals and organizations across the country over the past 40 years.
- Help Dealership Employees Affected by Hurricane Sandy
- Hollins University Receives Grant from the NADA Foundation
- Hyundai Donates $50,000 to the NADA Foundation’s Workforce Initiative
- In 2019, the NADA Foundation launched the initiative that features a new website, nadafoundation.org, which includes the first and only interactive U.S. map of training and scholarship opportunities available for aspiring technicians, as well as videos of technicians highlighting what they like about their dealership careers.
- It’s a Family Affair for Delaware Dealer’s Annual Giving from the NADA Foundation’s Ambassador Program
- Kansas Auto Dealer Creates Scholarship Fund through NADA Foundation’s Ambassador Program
- NADA Chairman Mark Scarpelli Announces New Initiative, Pledges Total Support of Auto Dealers
- In his first official speech as 2017 chairman of the National Automobile
Dealers Association, Mark Scarpelli on Saturday unveiled a new
initiative designed to help local dealerships showcase all the benefits
they bring to their millions of customers, the 1.1 million dealerships
employees in the U.S., and to countless communities across the nation.