Preparing tomorrow’s dealership leaders today
Academy programs are for current and future operators of automobile and truck dealerships. These programs feature the latest in industry trends and developments, while also being deeply rooted in the fundamentals needed to operate a successful and profitable
automotive business. Academy instructors are among the "who's who" in the industry, recognized for their subject-matter expertise.
The Academy offers six unique programs:
- NADA Academy: Six intensive week-long classroom sessions combined with hands-on practical application in each area of the dealership.
- ATD Academy: Follows the same class-week sequence as the NADA Academy. The curriculum is customized to serve the needs of commercial truck dealerships. Dealer Group Training.
- Academy Plus: Educates and prepares six dealership employee leaders from a single dealership to maximize operations knowledge and accelerate results.
- Certificate & Seminar Programs:
Dealership managers may attend any of the first five weeks of the Academy program and hone skills pertinent to their needs.
- Dealer Group Training (DLG): Academy curriculum is tailored to serve the unique needs of a dealer group. Applicable to dealer groups of all sizes.
- OEM & Allied Industry Training (OEA):
Designed to prepare OEM and allied industry field staff to better understand and interact with dealership personnel.
The NADA, ATD and Academy Plus programs are year-long programs that include six intensive, instructor-led class weeks conducted at NADA Headquarters in Tysons, Va., as well as hands-on practical application in each area of the dealership while back in
the store. Dealership operations are taught using the following six disciplines: