ATD's “NextGen ATD Spotlight” is a new series of stories, listed below, featuring member dealers participating in the program.
NextGen ATD features an online, social networking platform that connects members with similar backgrounds to share ideas. It is designed to help the next wave of medium- and heavy-duty truck dealers make a smoother transition when it’s their time to run a dealership. Click here
to sign up for NextGen ATD.
• A. David Kriete, CEO and Dealer Principal, Kriete Group, Inc., Milwaukee, Wis. (June 2013)
• Trey Mytty, President and CEO, Omaha Truck Center, Inc., Omaha, Neb. (May 2013)
• Brian Tabel, Retail Marketing Manager, Isuzu Commercial Truck of America, Inc., Chicago, Ill. (July 2012)
• John Arscott, President/Owner, The Pete Store, LLC, Annapolis, Md. (June 2012)
• Bobby O’Donnell, Sales and Operations Manager, Valley Hino, Medina, Ohio (May 2012)
• Tucker Morgan, Parts Manager, Kenworth Sales Co., Elko, Nev. (April 2012)
• Chad Remp, Operations Manager, Wheeling Truck Center, Wheeling, W.Va. (March 2012)