American Truck Dealers
8400 Westpark Drive
Tysons, VA 22102 (map)
Established in 1970, American Truck Dealers (ATD), a division of the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA), provides programs and services to this highly specialized segment of its membership. ATD represents more than 1,800 franchised medium- and heavy-duty truck dealers holding nearly 3,000 separate franchises, domestic and import.
ATD is the recognized voice of commercial truck dealers and their premier source for advocacy, industry relations and education. ATD membership is integral to dealers' business.
To serve and represent the specific needs of franchised commercial truck dealer members through federal advocacy, industry relations, education and other services.
ATD members value integrity, participation, professionalism, advocacy and community.
Read more about
ATD’s strategic plan here.
ATD membership is open to any new-truck dealership holding a new truck sales and service franchise.
ATD represents our dealers’ interests through many areas of service:
- • Represents all franchised medium- and heavy-duty truck dealers—domestic and import—before Congress, federal agencies, the media and the general public;
- Provides education and guidance on regulatory matters;
- Represents dealers' interests with truck manufacturers;
- Develops research data on the commercial truck industry; and
- Offers extensive training programs to improve dealership business operations, sales and service practices.
For more information on how to join American Truck Dealers, visit the
ATD membership page.
Looking for information on the ATD Show? Visit our
ATD Show website.