Save money, make money, and stay up-to-date on legal and regulatory requirements
Learning Hub is your “training central” to provide educational programs for dealership employees at all levels - both online and through instructor-led classroom sessions. This is where you’ll find the courses, classes, workshops, and webinars.
The curriculum includes:
- Interactive online courses available 24/7 for all dealership employees
- Convention workshop recordings (online and DVD/MP3) bring the best of convention back to the dealership
- Webinars (live and archived) for the latest instruction on profitability, legal, and regulatory topics
- Seminars (at NADA and onsite upon request) provide instructor-led expertise with hands-on application to ensure results; seminars include the Academy Department Manager Program that enables department managers to attend the week of instruction for their department(s)
- NADA U Partner training provides convenient access to selected industry-leading trainers through NADA U so you can train, test, and track all in one location.
Visit www.nadauniversity.com, sign in and select Learning Hub to see the full array of training resources at your fingertips. Premium content, including the NADA U Partner programs, is available for purchase online through the NADA U Store.
NADAvt – NADA’s virtual training 24/7
The best-value package for Learning Hub is the NADAvt monthly subscription, which provides full access to all NADA online training to all employees of the dealership. Train and refresh as often as needed.
For as little as $199 per month, NADAvt includes 24/7 access to:
- All NADA interactive online courses – open to all employees at the enrolled dealership
- NADA webinars – rolling two years of live and archived webinars
- NADA and ATD convention workshop recordings online – rolling two years
NADA U also offers custom training developed to suit the specific needs of dealer groups, OEMs, and allied industry professionals. Contact NADA U Customer Service at 800.557.6232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To see everything that is available in the Learning Hub, sign in at www.nadauniversity.com. For a personalized walk-through of the site or if you have questions, contact NADA U Customer Service at (800) 557-6232 or email email@example.com.