Preparing tomorrow’s dealership leaders today
Academy programs are for current and future operators of automobile and truck dealerships. These programs feature the latest in industry trends and developments, while also being deeply rooted in the fundamentals needed to operate a successful and profitable automotive business. Academy instructors are among the who's who in the industry, recognized for their subject-matter-expertise.The Academy offers six unique programs:
- Dealer Candidate Academy (DCA): The DCA program is designed for dealers, dealer successor nominees, and managers and provides in-depth knowledge and training in all aspects of dealership operations.
- ATD Truck Dealer Academy: This program closely mirrors the DCA program but also uniquely addresses the operations of a heavy-duty truck dealership.
- General Dealership Management Academy (GDM): The GDM program focuses on operations of the dealership in the General Manager role, emphasizing skills in financial assessment, analysis, and formulation of recommendations.
- Dealer Group Academy (DLG): This program is customized for large dealer chains and addresses the unique challenges of multiple manufacturers and/or brands as well as multiple locations with large, diverse staff requirements.
- Special Ops Program: These programs allow department managers (e.g., Controller, Parts Manager, Service Manager, Sales Manager) to attend an individual week of the Academy program and hone skills specific to their needs.
- In-Dealership Training: These 1- to 3-day sessions take place at your dealership and cover the topic areas of your choice. Instructors engage with participants through group discussions and hands-on activities while presenting real-world dealership perspectives.
The DCA and related programs are 11-months in duration and include six one-week classroom sessions at NADA followed by 6-8 weeks of in-dealership application and homework between each classroom session. Special Ops Programs allow department managers to sit in on a specific week of the Academy program.
Program brochures, schedules, and related information:
For more information call 800-557-6232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with the Academy: Google+, Facebook, Twitter