See what the buzz is all about
NADA University delivers educational and performance improvement solutions to assist dealers, managers, and employees in competing successfully and profitably. Simply put, NADA U is there to help dealers save money, make money, and stay up-to-date with the ever changing legal and regulatory requirement.
See what’s in store for you – without leaving your store – at nadauniversity.com.
Get started today by signing in with your member ID; NADA and ATD member dealers are automatically enrolled – create usernames for all your employees and they’ll have access too. All other industry professionals may enroll to create their own account for access to industry information and to purchase NADA U training and resources online.
Can’t remember your username or need help getting started? NADA U Customer Service is available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. EST to provide a personalized walk-through of the NADA University site. Let us guide you to find all the complimentary resources and help setup your employee passwords – call us at 800-557-6232 or email to email@example.com.
Some familiar, some new – all designed just for you!
Each of the four centers within NADA U serves a different role in providing a comprehensive selection of resources. NADA has the distinct advantage of daily engagement with dealerships that are among the best operations in the industry – dealership of all franchises and sizes. e are continually updating our expertise in what works, what doesn’t, and how to do it – all of which we build into the NADA University curriculum and consulting services.
The all-new learning management system (LMS) enables dealership employees to participate in interactive training online, 24/7, and to stop and start as their schedule permits. The LMS also provides a valuable testing and reporting system so both employees and their managers can monitor progress and document completion. Complimentary member benefits available exclusively online at NADA U
Also new are the many benefits available exclusively online for NADA and ATD members – each providing enhanced accessibility and convenience. NADA University offers members the following resources at no additional charge:
- Six online courses in the Learning Hub plus a discounted member-rate on the purchase of additional online courses, workshops, webinars, and seminars, including the best-value NADAvt monthly subscription.
- Driven Management Guide publications online in the Resource Toolbox for quick and convenient access anytime, by all your employees.
- MarketINSIGHT mini-webinars, which are produced monthly and archived in the Resource Toolbox , provide valuable industry information for easy reference and use in employee training or dealership meetings.
- NADA Perks monthly emails and member perks are archived in the Resource Toolbox ; these monthly tips and tools are timely solutions from all areas of NADA.
- Tattletale Report to enable dealers and managers to track employees’ development progress, including testing to document understanding of compliance-related requirements and other training programs.