- ATAEs (State & Metro Associations): The National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) works with state and metropolitan dealer associations through the Automotive Trade Association Executives (ATAE), the association of professional dealer association chief staff officers.
- American Truck Dealers (ATD): The ATD division of NADA provides programs and services to medium- and heavy-duty truck dealers, which have specific needs and encounter unique issues among the association's membership.
- Automotive Career Resources: A place where students, new graduates or career-changers can learn about careers at auto and truck dealerships. Dealers can learn about hosting career events for potential new employees, by offering a "behind-the-scenes" tour of the dealership to show how the business works in all areas of its operation.
- Americans Well-informed on Automobile Retailing Economics (AWARE): This Web site was launched by AWARE to help consumers navigate the vehicle financing process.
- Automotive Youth Educational Systems (AYES): AYES provides a new approach for hiring and training automotive technicians. It is a national partnership of automobile manufacturers and dealers and education departments in many states around the country.
- Century Award: From blacksmiths and carriage makers to bicycle-shop owners and wagon builders, many of America’s new car dealers have been in the transportation business for more than 100 years. NADA honors those dedicated dealers with the NADA Century Award.
- Code of Ethics: NADA's Code of Ethics is designed to reinforce dealers' personal commitment to quality service and high ethical standards. As a member of NADA, member dealers subscribe to these principles and standards.
- DEAC (Dealers Election Action Committee): DEAC is the political action committee (PAC) representing NADA. Established in 1975, DEAC is the only PAC representing the interests of franchised dealers of both domestic and imported new cars and trucks.
- Director's Update: NADA's Director's Update is an e-newsletter for the association's Board members and the executives of state and metro automobile dealer associations who belong to the ATAE (Automotive Trade Association Executives) organization.
- Information Technology: All facets of today’s dealership operations need technology. A broad range of products and services are available, and NADA helps members with a wide range of IT information and services.
- International Affairs: Resources for NADA's international dealer members.
- NADA-EnergyStar Partnership: Since 2007, NADA has partnered with Enivronmental Protection Agency (EPA) to educate dealerships on energy reduction and cost saving opportunities and strategies.