Reputation Management products assist dealers in identifying and addressing unfavorable comments on the Internet by unhappy customers. Here are some questions to ask Reputation Management vendors prior to purchasing their products and services.
1. What are the benefits of an Online Reputation Management product?
An Online Reputation Management product can:
- Provide information about the level of service you provide to your customers
- Is an opportunity for satisfied and happy customers to post positive comments about your dealership or a dealership employee
- Provides a means to identify and then address unhappy customers and unfavorable comments about your dealership or an employee
2. If my dealership subscribes to an Online Reputation Management product, can we take negative comments down?
Posted comments usually cannot be taken down. Your dealership would be notified of negative postings on social media sites, and you can then contact the customer to resolve the matter. If the issue is resolved to the customer’s satisfaction, the customer may edit their review.
3 . Who are the major search engines?
Google currently holds the number one spot. Google said they reach over one trillion web pages within their index – and they are growing by billions daily. According to netTop20, Yahoo, Bing, Ask and AltaVista round out the top five search engine spots.
4. Why is search engine marketing so important?
A dealer can generate a lot of qualified traffic which can be a good return on investment when compared to other forms of marketing. Statistics show there are over 200 million internet users in the U. S.