For more than nine decades, The National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) has played an important role in helping dealers grow and become more profitable. Located in McLean, Va., and Washington, D.C., NADA is recognized as one of the largest and most respected trade associations.
NADA is looking for talented and highly motivated job-seekers with a drive to accelerate their careers in administrative support, membership and dealer services, convention services, marketing, accounting, management, research, 401k plan administration and public affairs. If you are motivated, a team player, goal-oriented and customer-focused, make NADA the road to your future!
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with NADA, please call (703) 821-7000 or email us at HRDEPT@nada.org.
Current NADA Job Listings
All resumes submitted to NADA for consideration must reference a specific job posting.
NADA offers the following benefits to full-time employees:
Work Life Balance
- NADA supports work/life balance with a 37.5 standard work week. Standard business hours: 8:30 AM - 4:45 PM.
- Vacation: Between 17 days to 25 days depending on years of service
- Holidays: NADA observes 10 major Holidays
- Sick Leave: 8 days accrued per year
- Military Leave
- Jury Duty
- Tuition reimbursement for qualified educational expenses. $4,000.00 maximum per year.
- Short Term: All full-time employees who have completed at least three months of employment are provided automatic coverage under the Short Term Disability (STD) plan through NADA.
- Long Term: All full-time employees who have been employed for at least 6 months are provided automatic coverage under the Long Term Disability (LTD) plan.
401(k) Savings Plan
- Employees are eligible to contribute to the 401k plan immediately upon hire. After 12 months of employment, employees are eligible to receive any employer contributions (matching, quarterly fixed and annual profit sharing). Employees are 100% vested after 3 years of employment.
Life Insurance, AD&D
- All full-time NADA employees are participants in the following life insurance programs: Employee Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Supplemental life insurance and AD&D also available.
FSA-Dependent/Heath Care Account/Commuter
- The NADA Dependent/Health Care FlexFund allows you to direct part of your pay, before taxes are calculated, into a special account that can be used for eligible out-of-pocket dependent/health care expenses. Tax-free commuter benefits are offered as well.
- Medical and Dental Coverage: HMO and PPO plans available at subsidized rates. Dental PPO plan also available at subsidized rates.
Additional Benefit Programs
- Child Safety Seat Program
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Service Awards
- Discounted Movie and Amusement Park Tickets
Benefit plans are subject to change. NADA reserves the right at any time, in its sole discretion, to amend, modify, reduce the benefits provided by, or terminate any of its plans, including this plan. Any amendment, modification, reduction or termination may be made without prior notice to participants, except as required by law.