ATD News and Announcements
2014 Convention & Expo
- ATD Chairman Eric Jorgensen Remarks at the 51st annual ATD Convention & Expo, Jan. 27, 2014, in New Orleans
- ATD Chairman Kyle Treadway's Keynote Address at the 49th annual ATD Convention & Expo, Feb. 4, 2012, in Las Vegas
- ATD Chairman Kyle Treadway's Keynote Address at the 48th annual ATD Convention & Expo, April 16, 2011, in Phoenix, Ariz.
- ATD Chairman Kyle Treaway's Keynote Address at the 47th annual ATD Convention & Expo, April 24, 2010 in Orlando, Fla.
- ATD Chairman Kyle Treadway's Remarks at the 46th annual ATD Convention & Expo, April 19, 2009, in Washington, DC
- ATD Chairman Gary Gibson's Remarks at the 45th annual ATD Convention & Expo, April 28, 2008, in Dallas, Texas
- ATD Chairman George Grask's Remarks at the ATD convention, April 26, 2008 in Dallas, Texas
- ATD and Heavy Duty Trucking Announce Nominees for Truck Dealer of the Year, Nov. 14
- Steve Bacalis, president and CEO of Tom Nehl Truck Co. (Jacksonville, Fla.)
- Sheila M. Horwith, CEO of Horwith Trucks (Northampton, Pa.)
- Andrew G. Linn, Jr., president of Southland International Trucks (Homewood, Ala.)
- Scott E. Oliphant, president of Kenworth of South Louisiana (Gray, La.)
- Todd Schaub, dealer principal of S & S Volvo (Lima, Ohio)
- Brad Wilson, president of Peterbilt of Sioux City (Iowa)
- Help Dealership Employees Affected by Hurricane Sandy, Nov. 7
- NADA Donates $1 Million to Jump-Start Fundraising for Emergency Relief Following Hurricane Sandy, Nov. 2
- Terry Dotson, Truck Dealer of the Year, Meets with Business Students at Indiana University, Oct. 31
- Former Sec. of Defense Robert M. Gates, Hyundai’s John Krafcik and Astronaut Mark Kelly to Headline 2013 NADA Convention, Oct. 16
- Nine Trucks Nominated for ATD Commercial Truck of the Year in 2013, Oct. 3
- Early-Bird Registration Discount for ATD Convention Ends This Week, Sept. 12
- Navistar's Troy Clarke to Provide Industry Keynote Address at 2013 ATD Convention, Aug. 15
- Registration for ATD Convention Now Open with 'Early Bird' Special, July 23
- NADA University Issues Call for Workshop Proposals for the 2013 NADA and ATD Conventions, April 20
- American Truck Dealers (ATD) Move 2013 Convention and Expo to Orlando, Fla., April 18
- NADA/ATD Study: EPA Underestimated Emissions Control Costs for Model Year 2004-2010 Heavy-Duty Trucks, March 8
- NADA University Now Offers Legal/Regulatory Webinars at No Cost to NADA and ATD Members, March 6
- Peterbilt Takes Top Honors at ATD Convention in Las Vegas, Feb. 6
- New ATD Chairman Richard Witcher Says Communication Is Key to Success, Feb. 6
- Terry L. Dotson Named ATD/Heavy Duty Trucking Dealer of the Year, Feb. 6
- ATD Chairman: ‘Change Will Come With or Without Us,’ Feb. 6
- Commercial Truck Dealers Convene in Las Vegas for ATD Convention, Feb. 1
- ATD: Fuel Economy Rules for New Trucks and Engines Must Be ‘Appropriate, Cost-Effective and Technologically Feasible’, Nov. 15
- American Truck Dealers Support Fuel Economy Improvements, but Concerned about Higher Truck Prices, Oct. 25
- Truck Stimulus Legislation Introduced in U.S. House, Oct. 6
- Truck Dealers Lay Out State of Industry, Urge Sales Incentives in White House Meeting, Sept. 2
- ATD Leads Effort to Stimulate New-Truck Sales with Letter to President, July 23
- Truck Dealer of the Year Brings 'Green' Campaign to Technology Summit, June 18
- President Obama Visits Maryland Truck Dealership, June 4
- Hino and Peterbilt Trucks Win Top Honors at ATD Convention, April 25
- Jack Saum of Maryland Named National Truck Dealer of the Year, April 24
- 'Entrepreneurial Spirit' Leads Nation's Truck Dealers through Crisis, ATD Chairman Says, April 24
- U.S. Commercial Truck Dealers Convene in Orlando for the ATD Convention, April 23
- Commercial Truck Industry Opposes Legislation That Would Shift Authority to Set Fuel Economy Rules, April 9
- Winners of the 2010 ATD Commercial Truck of the Year to be Announced in Orlando, March 24
- Commercial Truck Dealers Gear Up for ATD Convention in Orlando, March 18
- Seven Dealers Nominated for National Truck Dealer of the Year, March 1
- 2010 ATD/Heavy Duty Trucking Truck Dealer of the Year nominees:
- Jay Ellison, president of French-Ellison Truck Center, Ltd. in San Antonio, Texas;
- Mark L. Gillam, president of Floyd’s Sales & Service, Inc., in Scottsbluff, Neb.;
- Blake A. Jackson, president of The Jackson Group, a consortium of Peterbilt dealerships in Utah, Idaho and Colorado;
- Greg Lesher, president of Lesher Mack Sales & Service, Inc., in Lebanon, Pa.;
- Ron Meyering, president of M & K Quality Truck Sales in Byron Center, Mich.;
- Robert Nuss, president of Nuss Truck & Equipment in Rochester, Minn.; and
- John “Jack” Saum, chairman of the board of Beltway International, LLC, in Baltimore, Md.
- International LoneStar Named ‘ATD Commercial Truck of the Year’, April 19
- Despite Economic Changes, ‘Fundamentals of Business Are Enduring,’ says ATD Chairman, April 18
- Memphis Truck Dealer Richard Sweebe Wins Top Industry Honor, April 18
- 2009 ATD/Heavy Duty Trucking Truck Dealer of the Year nominees:
- Christine J. Alicandro, Kingston, Mass.
- Ben Bruckner, Amarillo, Texas
- Glenn Larson, Springfield, Mo.
- Kelly Sheehan, Burlington, Ontario
- Thomas Strohlein, Montgomeryville, Pa.
- Richard Sweebe, Memphis, Tenn.
- New ‘ATD Commercial Truck of the Year’ Award to Recognize Industry Excellence, Oct. 3
- New ATD Chairman Touts Need for Truck Technicians Even in Tough Economic Times, April 28
- Truck Dealer Chairman Emphasizes Protection of Dealership Value in Uncertain Challenging Times, April 26
- New Braunfels, Texas Truck Dealer Marvin Rush Wins Top Industry Honor, April 26
- ATD Workshops Designed to Enhance Dealer Profitability and Performance, March 18
- ATD Convention Features Ford Marketing Heavyweight, Well-known Political and Economic Analysts, March 17
- 2008 ATD/Heavy Duty Trucking Truck Dealer of the Year nominees:
- Gerald Chunn, Richland Hills, Texas
- Kenneth Doonan, Wichita, Kan.
- Tom Graddy, Forest Park, Ga.
- Charles Haden III, South Charleston, W.Va.
- John Hogan, Springfield, Ill.
- Oscar Horton, Tampa, Fla.
- Ray Mason, Columbus, Ohio
- Bill McKenna, Des Moines, Ia.
- Brian O'Donnell, Cleveland, Ohio
- W. Marvin Rush, New Braunfels, Texas
- Peter Scheler, Erie, Pa.
- Cooper Sykes, Durham, N.C.
NADA/ATD Public Relations Director
Return to the main ATD page