ATD 20 Group programs offer a variety of meeting formats to fit your needs. We work with you to identify a group that supports your business goals and ensure a non-competitive grouping by franchise, volume, geographic location, travel preferences, and budget.
And, you don’t need to wait for the next meeting to get started. NADA’s express-start enables you to start right away with participation in the monthly composite reviews, conference calls, and other group interaction even before you attend your first meeting.
Here are just a few of the group formats we offer – visit the 20 Group Web site for full details:
• ATD Franchise-specific Group
• All-Makes Truck Group – New!
• Sustaining Member Group – New!
• Custom Report Groups (dealer-owned multi-franchised groups)
20 Group Member Benefits
Participation in ATD 20 Groups arms you with the best practices and new ideas from other dealers, professional consultant expertise, and the financial analyses and comparisons you need to get the most out of your business. You get the most out of your 20 Group experience with the following benefits:
• New! Best-in-class online composite provides valuable monthly management toolsATD 20 Group membership requires an active NADA membership.
• Group meeting (12 hours total meeting time) a minimum of three times per year
• Meeting format and location determined by group, ranging from accelerated, affordable executive format to traditional meeting with three ½-day sessions with networking
• Consultant conference calls to review the composite and other group priorities in between meetings
• Expense and performance guidelines and special studies, by franchise
• Ideas – yearly collection of 20 Group ideas and best practices
• Help from your NADA Consultant and peers!
To view an overview of the new online composite, visit www.nada20group.org/demo
For more information, or to join NADA 20 Group, visit the NADA 20 Group site
or call (800) 557-6232, ext. 4, or email us at email@example.com