ATD: Meeting the Needs of Truck Dealers
|Medium- and heavy-duty truck dealers have specific needs and encounter unique issues that are different from NADA's new-car and -truck dealers. In 1970, NADA established the American Truck Dealers (ATD) division to provide programs and services to this highly specialized segment of its membership. Today, ATD represents more than 2,000 franchised medium and heavy duty truck dealers holding nearly 3,000 separate franchises, domestic and import. |
- Through ATD, truck dealers' voices are heard at the factory and in Washington.
- ATD spearheaded the campaign to revise the Federal Excise Tax on trucks.
- ATD members receive all services provided to NADA members, plus specific services developed for truck dealers.
- The annual ATD Convention & Exposition brings together more than 2,000 dealers, dealership managers, manufacturers and related-industry representatives under one roof. The program includes general sessions, luncheons, workshops, franchise meetings and exhibits.
- Management guides provide information on sales, service, regulations, and more keep truck dealers up-to-date.
- Weekly and monthly publications keep dealers up to date with the changing industry.
- ATD offers a full range of seminars and business consulting services.
American Truck Dealers
8400 Westpark Drive, McLean, VA 22102
Phone: (703) 821-7230; Toll-free: (800) 352-6232
Fax: (703) 749-4700